Arterial is a dedicated high-end water-cooling enclosure with a distribution plate which integrates the reservoir, pump tops and pump covers. It fits dual 85mm thick 560mm radiators, push pull fans and a dual D5 configuration in series. The flow layout has the pumps right before the outlet to the system, then returning from the system the flow splits into parallel and runs through both radiators at the same time, then back to the reservoir. The reservoir volume is large to make filling easier and there is an internal and external fill port. The inlet and outlet are on both the inside and outside of the enclosure allowing for three different potential connection points, the rear of the flight case and both sides. All components are CNC machined, the manifold is built from cast acrylic and the enclosure from 6061 aluminum with billet structural sections and 3mm sheet for the outer panels. The fasteners are stainless steel.
Note: D5 Pumps not included.
Specifications & Features:
- Singularity Computers Water-cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill-port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Cost savings due to water-cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Aluminum and Cast Acrylic.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 560mm 85mm thick radiators with push pull fans.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- External and internal fill port for easy access.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of an LED Strip.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Crossflow airflow design with extra ventilation on rear and top panels.
- Inlet and Outlet ports on both side panels and directly from the manifold.
- Cable routing hole on both side panels.
- Arterial Water-box Enclosure.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port.
- D5 Pump Tops. X2.
- D5 Pump Covers Black. x2.
- D5 O-rings. X2.
- SC Stop Fittings. X2.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window. X1.
- 50cm 5V D-RGB LED Strip. X1.
Design & Engineering:
We have been building high end water-cooled systems for over 15 years. Our approach to product development begins with a need for our own builds and so the origin is always function. From there we start to build ideas around this function and the aesthetics and everything else follows. The original ideas for our products came from years of building highly customized, high end water-cooled systems and trying to reduce the exceptionally long build times and complexity. Our approach to development is hands on, we are using and testing our own products every day.
Manufacturing & Quality:
Almost all components of Arterial are CNC machined from a solid block of material. There is no hidden or back side, and this also goes for the components being installed. Due to this we selected the most high-end materials manufacturing process. The Distribution Plate is machined on a CNC router built from thick sheets of cast acrylic. It is hand assembled with silicone gaskets and stainless-steel fasteners, and pressure tested. The metal components are machined with extreme precision from solid blocks of 6061 aluminum on a CNC mill then sand blasted and anodized.
Download ManualArterial Dual 360mm & 560mm Water-Box Manual Arterial Liquid Cooling System Layout
|Dimensions||400 × 780 × 180 mm|
Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
Hi, pictures inclunding radiators and tubing would be greatly appreciated. Will you add some ?
Q Hi, pictures inclunding radiators and tubing would be greatly appreciated. Will you add some ?Asked by Lucien on November 3, 2022 6:40 amThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Hay. Is it possible to mount an mini-ITX Board in between 2x480x5mm radiators with or without fans. and is ot possible to mount the fans externlly?
Q Hay. Is it possible to mount an mini-ITX Board in between 2x480x5mm radiators with or without fan...... Read more answer nowAsked by Julian Venturi on March 22, 2022 5:37 amAnswered by the admin
We could do a mod so that you can mount a motherboard but it wouldnt have external IO, you could run the cables through the cable routing hole in the side of the water-box. Otherwise we could make a full custom water-box version which can fit a ITX motherboard with external IO. Yes the fans can be mounted externally but you would have to figure out what to do with the cables. The water-box is designed for 85mm radiators and 2 sets of fans so push/pull.
I looked at your manual and I have a few questions:
1. I assume the measurements are mm (milimeter)?! It does not say which unit it is.
2. What are the exact external measurements? Hight is 726mm, but depth and width?
3. What is the weight once it is filled with water and dual 560 rads? I do not need the exact number, but an estimation based on material- and water weight.
Q Hi, I looked at your manual and I have a few questions: 1. I assume the measurements are mm (mi...... Read more answer nowAsked by Sebastian on July 30, 2021 2:01 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes the measurements are all in millimetres we will update this. The exact external dimensions are: 776mm x 370mm x 184mm. My weight estimate would be roughly 20kg. Let me know if you need any further info. Thanks.
do you offer a turn key version?
- Are there any pictures/videos of this water box including radiators and tubing, preferrably while it is in use? So far I was only able to find an old video of the prototype without the distro plate. Thanks!
Q Are there any pictures/videos of this water box including radiators and tubing, preferrably while...... Read more answer nowAsked by Sebastian on July 21, 2021 8:02 amAnswered by the admin
Hello there, So far we have only put up this project which was a custom quad 560mm version with the distribution plate, you can check it out here
We are going to do more on it soon because we have a new 360mm version coming out.