Arterial is a dedicated high-end water-cooling enclosure with a distribution plate which integrates the reservoir, pump tops and pump covers. It fits dual 85mm thick 560mm radiators, push pull fans and a dual D5 configuration in series. The flow layout has the pumps right before the outlet to the system, then returning from the system the flow splits into parallel and runs through both radiators at the same time, then back to the reservoir. The reservoir volume is large to make filling easier and there is an internal and external fill port. The inlet and outlet are on both the inside and outside of the enclosure allowing for three different potential connection points, the rear of the flight case and both sides. All components are CNC machined, the manifold is built from cast acrylic and the enclosure from 6061 aluminum with billet structural sections and 3mm sheet for the outer panels. The fasteners are stainless steel.
D5 Pumps not included.
ETA: 2 weeks
Specifications & Features:
- Singularity Computers Water-cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill-port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Cost savings due to water-cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Aluminum and Cast Acrylic.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 560mm 85mm thick radiators with push pull fans.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- External and internal fill port for easy access.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of an LED Strip.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Crossflow airflow design with extra ventilation on rear and top panels.
- Inlet and Outlet ports on both side panels and directly from the manifold.
- Cable routing hole on both side panels.
- Arterial Water-box Enclosure.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port.
- D5 Pump Tops. X2.
- D5 Pump Covers Black. x2.
- D5 O-rings. X2.
- SC Stop Fittings. X2.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window. X1.
- 50cm 5V D-RGB LED Strip. X1.
Download ManualArterial Dual 360mm & 560mm Water-Box Manual Arterial Liquid Cooling System Layout
|Dimensions||400 × 780 × 180 mm|
Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
Any manual or pictures/ diagrams to visualise the flow path of the liquid?
- I have a dual loop in my Thermaltake Tower 900 build - Is it possible to separate the distro plate in half to run two separate loops through? This looks awesome - love the concept.
- Is it possible just to buy the distribution plate by itself?
- Can the enclosure above the distro plate be changed to remove the venting slats and drilled for 4040 T-Slot Profile mounting? I would love to be able to mount this on my sim rig.
- Can you operate it horizontally ?
Q Can you operate it horizontally ? answer nowAsked by Gaëtan D. on January 10, 2021 12:37 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes but you will need to bleed it vertically first.