Arterial is a dedicated high-end water-cooling enclosure with a distribution plate which integrates the reservoir, pump tops and pump covers. It fits dual 85mm thick 360mm radiators, push pull fans and a dual D5 configuration in series. The flow layout has the pumps right before the outlet to the system, then returning from the system the flow splits into parallel and runs through both radiators at the same time, then back to the reservoir. The reservoir volume is large to make filling easier and there is an internal and external fill port. The inlet and outlet are on both the inside and outside of the enclosure allowing for three different potential connection points, the rear of the flight case and both sides. All components are CNC machined, the manifold is built from cast acrylic and the enclosure from 6061 aluminum with billet structural sections and 3mm sheet for the outer panels. The fasteners are stainless steel.
D5 Pumps not included.
ETA: 2 weeks
- Singularity Computers Water-cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill-port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Cost savings due to water-cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Aluminum and Cast Acrylic.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 360mm 85mm thick radiators with push pull fans.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- External and internal fill port for easy access.
- The included LED Strip lights up the entire distribution plate.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Crossflow airflow design with extra ventilation on rear and top panels.
- Inlet and Outlet ports on both side panels designed for 20mm through panel fittings.
- Cable routing hole on both side panels.
Specifications & Included Items:
- Arterial Water-box Enclosure. 6061 Aluminum. CNC Machined. Anodized.
- Distribution Plate. Clear Cast Acrylic. CNC Machined.
- D5 Pump Tops. X2. Clear Cast Acrylic. CNC Machined.
- Protium 2.0 D5 Pump Covers Black. x2. Clear Cast Acrylic. CNC Machined.
- D5 O-rings. X2. Clear Silicone.
- SC Stop Fittings. X2. Brass. Powder coated. Laser Etched.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window. X1. Clear Cast Acrylic. CNC Machined.
- Spectrum 2.0 50cm 5V D-RGB LED Strip. X1.
- Dimensions: W: 370mm x H: 522mm x D: 180mm.
- Packaged Dimensions: W: 400mm x H: 780mm x D: 185mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
- Packaged Weight: 9.5kg.
Download ManualsArterial Dual 360mm & 560mm Water-Box Manual
|Dimensions||400 × 780 × 180 mm|
Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
Recently purchased the Phanteks Elite Enthoo case and planning on having a dual system build. One for main PC and the other as a Lab Environment (Will be installing ESXi on PC and installing Windows Server + VM Firewalls etc). Really don't want to have dual PSU's as I don't like the look and think it will make it extremely cluttered in the case, and don't want to buy the Phanteks PSU. Is there a way to install a PSU within this case? That way I could make cable extensions and drill/attach the female connection to the bottom half of the case and connect it directly to the PSU (hopefully in this case). Would give me the clean look I'm looking for + completely separating the cooling/power of the second PC. The second PSU shouldn't need anymore than 800 Watts (Was planing on using the spare Corsair HX1200 PSU I have. The main PSU is utilizing the Corsair AX1600.
Open to suggestions if you have any. Would like to buy something through you as you've been an integral part over the years of me customizing as much as I have and would like to give you some of the business! :-)
Q Recently purchased the Phanteks Elite Enthoo case and planning on having a dual system build. One...... Read more answer nowAsked by Thomas Hunt on November 15, 2021 9:32 amAnswered by the admin
Some customers who purchased Arterial 560mm requested a mod to install an SFX PSU into the case, so we added a mounting position for it on the bottom panel. We could do the same with Arterial 360. Contact [email protected] and we could discuss more there. Thanks very much:)